Software for Magnii Geiger Counters
RadGraph and RadMeter are software programs that take readings from the USB-RAD121 geiger counter.
RadGraph is a comprehensive program that allows graphing readings over time, saving graphs as images and CSV data, printing graphs, analyzing radiation levels over time and also taking simple measurements.
RadMeter is a simple program that just displays live readings from your geiger counter.
Graph exported from RadGraph:
- Works With: USB-RAD121
- Operating System: Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7
- Recommended Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 Minimum
- Unit of Measurement: mR/hr, μR/hr, μSv/hr, CPM (compensated or uncompensated)
- Graphing over time
- Exporting graphs as images (BMP or JPEG)
- Exporting graphs as data - comma separated values (CSV) format
- Printing graphs
- Copy graphs and data directly to the clipboard
- Opening saved graph data files
- Selectable Counting Period
- Configurable Alarm Threshold with beep and alert message
- Displays Max & Average readings on the graph
- Customizable graph title and notes section