True-RMS 3-Axis AC Gaussmeter with all the features you could want. Three axis measurement is accurate regardless of meter orientation. Professional, easy to use and feature rich, all at a great price.
- 3-Axis True-RMS Measurements
- Accurately measures AC magnetic fields
- Wide Bandwidth: 15 to 5500 Hertz
- Max Hold
- Variable Backlight
- Rugged construction
Innovative Peak-Axis feature tells you which axis has the highest field strength. Great for tracking down the source of a field!
- Make sure your home's EMF levels are safe
- Powerline Field Measurements
- Non-destructive testing
- Appliance Measurements
- Lab Testing & Calibration
- Accuracy: ±(4% + 4 digits) from 48 to 62 Hertz
- Flat frequency response:
- ±½dB 30 to 5000 Hz
- -3dB 15 to 5500 Hz
- Range 0-250 mG (auto-ranging)
- Highest resolution: 0.01 mG
- True RMS Measurements
- Three Axis Detector, selectable (3-Axis, X, Y, Z)
- Peak Axis (which axis has the strongest field)
- On-Screen Graphing (Bargraph of field strength)
- Max Hold
- Fastest Update Rate: 2.5 times per second
- Blue LED Backlight, variable brightness
- Selectable units: milliGauss or microTesla
- Runs on one 9V Alkaline battery (included), lasts ~15 hours
- External power jack to run unit with optional AC power adapter
- Unit Weight (without battery): 7.2 oz
- Unit Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.6" x 1.75"
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Frequency Response ±½dB 30 to 5000 Hz
No product reviews yet.
Send your product reviews to
Hard Carrying Case
Fits up two meters comfortably, this hard case will keep your equipment protected. Case dimensions are 10.69" x 9.52" x 3.36" and features pluck-foam so you can customize it to hold any of your equipment!
Select the "With Hard Case" option below when ordering.
9v AC Adapter
9v Adapter allows you to power your meter from a standard (USA) power outlet, saving on battery costs.
Select the "With AC Adapter" option below when ordering.